TSEAUK is proud to state that it is the first international training provider that has introduced
internationally recognised CPD accredited training for Life Coach.
The course is based on a highly sought-after non-directive coaching model and it features
Life Coaching training is not merely restricted to general life matters. In fact, it provides with the coach tools that are used in specific contexts such as Career Coaching, Relationship
Coaching, Health Coaching, Executive Coaching and Management Coaching etc.
This training brings 16 CPD credits that are recognised globally and, in turn, affords the
credibility to the learners.
The course outline includes:
- What is a Life Coach and what Is the difference between a Life Coach and a
- Different types of Life Coaches
- Foundational Values and Belief Systems (including the impact of limiting beliefs)
- Client Profiling
- Listening, Hearing and Communication Skills
- Powerful Questioning Skills and Techniques
- Identifying Interferences in life
- Value-Based Goal Settings, Actions to achieve Goals
- Ethical Considerations
What Can This Training Do For Me?
A great question indeed!
The beauty of this training is that it enables the coaches to let their clients see their
real potential. In the process of doing so, the coach also becomes familiar with their
own real potential. After all, every coach’s first client is his/her own self.
It enables coaches to help people build a better life — a life which is free of clutter,
confusion and pessimism. When the same techniques are used in a commercial
context i.e when managers use coaching skills for their teams, it rocket fuels the team performance.
Coaching changes the perspective of the clients/team and makes them more self-reliant. In practice, this means that when dealing with challenges, teams/clients will not look to apportion blames on external elements but will rather trust themselves more to deal with them.
Here are a few benefits:
- Contribute more effectively to the society, team and the organization
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments
- Work more easily and productively with others (boss, direct reports, peers)